"EXCEPT THE LORD BUILD THE HOUSE, THEY LABOR IN VAIN THAT BUILD IT"......Ps.127:1a

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Puddin's Desk

When my daughter was 10 years old,
a dear friend of my husband's parents gave her a book she had written.
She had signed it for her too.  It was such a special gift, and my daughter still treasures it today.
The other day I had a visit from my in laws, and they surprised me with a little school desk.  It was from Ms. Pearl Bancroft.  I believe it came from her childhood school.
What a treasure!
Thank you for thinking of me Ms. Pearl.
I told my daughter she can have it to go with her book, when she has a home of her own.

1 comment:

  1. Awww! how nice to pass on such a treasure. I;ll let Pearl know

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! I really enjoy hearing from my readers. If you ask a question, I will try to reply A.S.A.P.