"EXCEPT THE LORD BUILD THE HOUSE, THEY LABOR IN VAIN THAT BUILD IT"......Ps.127:1a

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Colonial Pockets

The weather has been super!
Fall is near!
I decided to coffee dye some fabric to make some colonial pockets.
This fabric looked perfect for my project.
 The colonial women would wear this under their top layer skirt.  
 There is a slit in the side of their skirt that allowed them to be able to reach through into their pocket.
I am making these to sell at my craft sale and am choosing to enjoy them as hanging decor.

5 comments:

  1. I have some of these in my booth and did not know what they were. I love the fabric choice and of course, I love that you stained them. Good luck with your sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice pockets
    Happy sales at your craft sale

    ReplyDelete
  3. so you're a seamstress too? My goodness - I need to hang out w/ you for a few months and learn, learn, learn :) Very nice BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NEAT! Didn't know about these. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, you are talented! I am learning to crochet. I can now make a square washcloth. Patience, patience!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! I really enjoy hearing from my readers. If you ask a question, I will try to reply A.S.A.P.