"EXCEPT THE LORD BUILD THE HOUSE, THEY LABOR IN VAIN THAT BUILD IT"......Ps.127:1a

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Splitting the Cost

Yard sale find for the week.

I found this cute little ladder for $2.  Actually I paid a $1 and my daughter paid the other $1.  I wanted it to use for a display during my craft sale, and she wanted it for a photography prop.  As many of you know from my Facebook page, she loves photography and shares her photographs on my page all the time.  She wants to be able to photograph babies in the future. 
School is in full swing for us.
Hope you all are having a great week!


3 comments:

  1. Great little rustic ladder for a photo prop.Wishing success for the start of school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These ladders are so popular and useful for many different reasons. I've bought and sold several in my antiques booth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is B taking your pictures now ?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! I really enjoy hearing from my readers. If you ask a question, I will try to reply A.S.A.P.